Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma
- Understand Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Understanding of the best business process improvement discipline: Lean Six Sigma and its application in legal
- Operate effective lean teams, reducing human and financial costs
- Collect, mine, and present data to support your initiatives and show progress made
- Understanding and ability to deploy and use process improvement tools and templates
- Understand their role in a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Learn to eliminate waste (or DOWNTIME) from your processes and add value to your organization
- Learn to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) pain points.
Karta Virtual Campus' Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Program is the most complete certification package available. It includes 6 months of online course access along with instructor and customer service support; we are your team throughout your program. Also included at no extra cost is the comprehensive Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Simulated Project, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam, Lean Six Sigma Toolkit, and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course eBook..
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and –anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, students complete the training course in 30 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE
- Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (6 months access)
- Live sessions with a Karta Legal expert at the beginning and at the end of the course
- Simulated Project
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course eBook
- IACET Continuing Education Units: 3 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 30 PDU’s
- Development Units: 30 PDU’s